Updated March 1, 2022
The library will be following state and local health requirements related to COVID-19. Here is what this means for your use of the library. Masks are now optional. Thank you for your ongoing consideration of individual preferences. By entering the library, you agree that your answer to each of the following questions is no:
- Have you been in contact with anyone with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
you experiencing any of the following:
- Temperature over 100 degrees in the past 72 hours?
- Respiratory symptoms including a runny nose, sore throat, cough or shortness of breath? Flu-like symptoms?
- Change in your sense of taste or smell?
We thank you for keeping the library safe.
What to do When You Arrive
- Place any return items you have in the book drops
- Sanitizer is available at one of our sanitizer stations
- Physical distancing encouraged throughout the building
Thank you again for keeping our library safe.
For questions, call 860.399.6422. FREE WIFI is available outside the building. You can pick it up in your car. Be advised, this WIFI is not password protected. Use at your own risk. We also have several online offerings for eBooks, downloadable audiobooks, and online learning under the Resources tab (click here).